The above is a link to a PDF containing great resources for the recent talk I gave on the Bible’s reliability, “ReThinking: For the Bible Tells Me So,” at the Women in Apologetics Conference, January 20, 2018.
Listen to my lecture on:
“Why God allows Evil & How to Comfort Those Affected”—
One of the most difficult aspects of life is the problem of evil and suffering. This shakes even the most faithful person at times, and it is an honest stumbling block to those who have yet to find faith in Christ. If you take the time to listen to my lecture on this very emotional issue, you will gain insight that will help you on your faith journey:
To Help You in your Quest for Truth:
I personally visit these sites often for resources and other apologetic-related information. I think you will find them helpful, too:
Parenting your kids on Apologetics:
Science & faith issues:
Reasons to Believe
A brilliant perspective on faith from “Across the Pond”—Wales, UK:
British Blogger & Apologist, Kevin Moss (a friend of mine who’s blog I follow):
• Basic Apologetics: Evidence that Demands a Verdict (Revised 2017), by Josh & Sean McDowell; Cold Case Christianity, by J Warner Wallace; When Skeptics Ask, by Norman Heisler; Does God Exist? J.P. Moreland & Kai Nelson; 7 Truths that Changed the World, Ken Samples; When Skeptics Ask, Norman Geisler.
• On the Resurrection: The Resurrection of Jesus, by Michael Licona; The Resurrection of the Son of God, by N.T. Wright; Pierced for Our Transgressions, Steve Jeffery, Michael Ovey & Andrew Sach; Evidence for the Resurrection, Josh & Sean McDowell.
• On Sound Doctrine: The Doctrine of the Word of God, by John Frame; Dogmatic Theology, by William GT Shedd; From Creation to the Cross, Albert Baylis; The Canon of Scripture, F. F. Bruce; A General Introduction to the Bible, by Norman Heisler & William Nix.
• Scientific Apologetics: Darwin’s Doubt, by Stephen C. Meyer; The Privileged Planet, by Guillermo Gonzalez & Jay W. Richards; The Creator and the Cosmos, by Hugh Ross; The Genesis Debate, David Hagopian (general editor); Intelligent Design, William Dembski.
• Defending the Bible: Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy, J. Merrick (general editor); Questioning the Bible, by Jonathan Morrow; The Heresy of Orthodoxy, Andreas J. Kostenberger.
• Personal Spiritual Growth: Divine Conspiracy, Dallas Willard; Kingdom Triangle, J.P. Moreland; Heaven, Randy Alcorn; The Way of the Heart, Henri J.M. Nouwen; The Practice of the Presence of God, Brother Lawrence.
• Philosophical, Historical & Classical Christian Thought: In Search of Moral Knowledge, R. Scott Smith; Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview, J.P. Moreland & William Lane Craig, When Athens Met Jerusalem, John Mark Reynolds; Church History in Plain Language, Bruce Shelley; Relativism, Francis Beckwith & Gregory Koukl; Turning Points, Mark Noll.
No matter what the “Naysayers” claim, the Gospel will continue to spread globally because God’s purposes will be fulfilled!